[ ]
[ ]
[ ]


You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?


Physioblasts.Org - India's collaborative physiotherapy community & free learning portal :: Forums :: Community Forum :: Career Abroad :: Career in the US
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>

Has anyone got transcript from Dr.MGR medical University in recent times?

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Wed Sep 16 2015, 11:30am
Registered Member #4190
Joined: Wed Sep 16 2015, 11:19am
Posts: 1
I graduated from saveetha college in 2001,most of my friends got their transcripts through college but since saveetha is changed to a deemed university now,i was asked to get the transcript from the university.Has anyone got the transcript from MGR medical university in recent times,how long does it take to get the transcript?Do they accept to fill the forms to send it to FCCPT?
Also,Do we need to get attestation of mark sheets from university or from the college?


Sat Oct 03 2015, 08:03am
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4
Joined: Thu Jul 08 2004, 06:56am
Location: Kollam, Keralam, INDIA
Posts: 2120

Attestation of marksheets can be done by the college but ideally has to be from the Board who issued it, here Dr MGR University. One can also have a consolidated marksheet and have it signed by the University.
To get FCCPT forms signed by the University, preferably it would be better to have someone go to the University and have it signed and send back from there. Unless something have changed recently and that they are good in timely completion of tasks. I'm sorry, I havent done it recently, so cant comment much.


Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
Powered by e107 Forum System