Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Thu Aug 13 2015, 09:59pm
onamission
Registered Member #4183
Dear All
I am an Indian Physio graduate, residing in India currently. I have been pursuing a move to the US for the last 18 months. I have completed by TOEFL and obtained required scores, I have passed my NPTE and I am in the process of completing my deficiencies for Type 1 from FCCPT (I have passed my CLEP exams and am currently doing the online course on Delegation from ST.Augustine Univ, Florida). Once completed, I shall apply for FCCPT re-evaluation and should have my Type 1 by October of 2015

I am also gathering as much info I can about agencies who can sponsor H1B visa and I must say that in this regard some of the posts on this forum are very informative and extremely useful. Thanks to all those who have taken time out from their busy schedules to lend a helping hand to others.

I was hoping if any of you could shed some light on capped and non-capped visas - what they mean, what is the difference between the two, what is the process etc. I keep coming across these terms and I trying to figure them out but couldn't find much info on the same. Any help here would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Sun Sep 06 2015, 05:04pm
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

Hi Onamission, Hope that you may have already found the answer to the query. If not hope this may help: There is a limit of work visas issued by the US govt each yr to the tune of 90000 I believe with 65000 open to all and 25000 allotted to the ones who completed their masters in teh US. These visas which fall under the 90000 cap are callled the 'Capped visas'.
Some organizations such as non profits are given the option to file for a work visa for a potential employee any time throughout the year and does not fall under the 90000 visa number limit , hence called the ' non capped visas'.
There isnt much difference in the process or visa requirements except that the applicant do not have to wait to be selected through the visa lottery system. Every employee despite being a US citizen or foreigner, despite holding a capped H1B or Non capped H1B, carries the same basic rights such as having a min pay, medical insurances etc being paid. There shouldn't be any difference in min pay but ther can be difference in pay one is being offered by any organization or particularly by any recruiting agency.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF