Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 AM

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 AM

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 AM

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 PM

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Arun: 04 Mar : 02:01 AM

Happy birthday Boopathi and somasimple

Forums

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, baskar, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Fri Jan 30 2015, 03:00PM
realmadrid
Registered Member #4117
Hello to everyone on this community. I will try to be short and precise.

1. From last 6 months probably because strength training with inadequate focus on structural balance i developed scapula snapping syndrome (only when put my hand on hip and move my shoulder back i feel this painful snapping).

2. Have a problem with winging scapula, especially when i retract and depress it. I was doing push ups plus a lot and feel much improvement in terms of Range of motion but winging is still there.

3. Also feel tingling in my left upper/midd shoulder when depress scapula and some clicking and crackling in left upper traps when i shrug it down??

Some pictures:
Standing scapula positon:
[link]
[link]
Scapula retracion
[link]
Retraction with depression (tingling in left shoulder)

Would be grateful if some expert see this photos and noticed me if is there a bad positioning of scapula and which muscle have not been stabilize scapula

Thanks ":)

[ Edited Fri Jan 30 2015, 03:05PM ]

Thu Apr 23 2015, 05:22AM
Mythroment43
Registered Member #4144

Sorry to hear you have so much of problems. You didn’t specify your treatment history yet. Have you ever tried physiotherapy? Why don’t you go for it? I am not an expert, but most of the doctors often recommend physiotherapy in order to strengthen the subscapularis muscles. It is the best option for muscle strengthening and muscle flexibility. I had done it for rehabilitation of my hand muscles in a well known physiotherapy clinic in Burlington, It is effective. You can also try simple scapular stabilization exercises, It will help your shoulder's rotator cuff muscles to stabilize the shoulder joint while in motion. Thank you.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF