Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 AM

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 AM

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 AM

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 PM

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Arun: 04 Mar : 02:01 AM

Happy birthday Boopathi and somasimple

Forums

Physioblasts.Org - India's collaborative physiotherapy community & free learning portal :: Forums :: Practice Forum :: Clinical Tools/Instruments

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>

Basic equipment required for opening ortho physiotherapy clinic

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana
Author Post
Sun Mar 30 2014, 10:02PM
joyneo05 Satyabrata Sarkar
Registered Member #4025
Hi friends,

I am very new in this field. I want to help one of my poor friend in opening a physiotherapy clinic in my native. I would like to know what are the basic equipment that are required to open a physiotherapy clinic and from where can we buy those equipment. Also what all things should be the included for a basic set up of a physiotherapy clinic. He has done his physiotherapy in Ortho.

[ Edited Sun Mar 30 2014, 10:03PM ]

Thu Apr 03 2014, 10:47AM
Shabnam
Registered Member #1319

hi,
whn i started my clinic i had a little pocket TENS,a heating pad.then slowly i added ultra sound to the list.these are jz basics.bt then,u may require other imp equipments such as a stimulator,IFT,traction in some time.

Fri Oct 17 2014, 02:18AM
HARDIK
SPANDAN PHYSIO POINT,ANJAR
Registered Member #1023

Hi joy if you want to open your department you should have traction(both lumbar and cervical),some of using only cervical traction in sitting!its not advisable as gravity will work on sitting.Ultrasound you can buy only 1Mhz as you can decrease intensity for lesser depth rather than buying 3Mhz too.You can have moist pack instead of S.W.D.You can use pocket stimulator initially if you don't have budget but later on you should have big E.S machine too.You can attach traction in broader bed so you can use as treatment table too.

Fri Nov 14 2014, 09:43PM
tracykiser
Registered Member #4091

Hi, Basic equipments include X-Ray Film Viewbox, Hospital Blanket Warmer and you can visit some
Medical Equipment Manufacturers

Fri Jan 02 2015, 11:10PM
ErwinBrown
Registered Member #4107

Some of the psychotherapy equipments, I know are shoulder spring, hanging spring, physio ball but I don't posses much information related to it. So if you want you can contact one of my friend here Chiropractic clinic Chantilly, VA who has his own psychotherapy clinic.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF