Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Wed Jul 31 2013, 10:54pm
AJphysio
Registered Member #3940
It is really frustrating, after spending lot of money, hard work and hell a lot time to full this credential requirements and getting an Type 1 certificate (Visa screen) from FCCPT, AIN, ATT From FSBPT to take NPTE, now got rejected for US Visitor Visa is really put me down. I don't know why this is happening, can't the FSBPT tells the us consulate to consider the candidates of NPTE are genuine..... if they really want to control the visa violators , why cant they put a rule like those people on visitor visa should not change there status to H1b while they are in us, should be apply from home country only. sorry if I said anything wrong, it all from my frustration and finding out the way to enter USA to take NPTE.
I guess this is fully a Money game, these agencies doing credentials and conducting the National exams creating hurdles to overcome and giving us a opinion to clear this hurdles ( as they are maintaining the standards) which is a costly advice (lot of dollars for fulfilling Credits, for universities, training, and so called processing fee, Fccpt type 1- 750 $, PLAN Full - 400$, FSBPT, NPTE exam - 375$, Prometric - 70$ and other) after all giving money to these agencies they don't let us free, they still want us to pay more for US Consulate, every time we are applying they get lot of money ( e.g B1 visa -175) they are rejecting the Visa Intentionally there by collecting more and more from us. this is really terrible.

Any words in this post are welcome...... Give me a any advice to get VISA to take NPTE this October.

Fri Aug 02 2013, 05:40am
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

Sorry to hear that AJ Physio. It does take a lot of time , money and effort to get through with all the steps in order get a US PT License and thus it makes serious planning to get it right.
Chances of one getting to the US to sit for the NPTE on a Tourist visa is very rare, and had been so for many years now. It would make more sense to try ways which gives us chances for any kind of visa to get to the US to sit for the test and as of now trying through a recruiter or employer who would file for an H1b would be the best option.
Going through recruiters would have its own pitfalls like having a bond for 2-3 yrs at a lower than market rate, unable to find a better job in the time being etc, but that does offer a better rate of getting to the USA as well as good help while being in the US for a first timer. Most of them do reimburse the expenses related to the trip including exam and other fees.
Frustrations are understandable especially when one is ready to take on things by himself successfully for most part of it and is bothered only by things like these which is not his fault.
But I would suggest to try things which would give you a better chance to get a visa than looking for luck by trying for getting a Tourist visa.

Fri Aug 02 2013, 09:52pm
AJphysio
Registered Member #3940

Hi Robin
Thanks for your advice. much appreciable. do you know any agency which can offer a genuine contract.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF