[ ]
[ ]
[ ]


You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?


Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Wed Dec 26 2012, 03:14am
Registered Member #3848
Joined: Wed Dec 26 2012, 02:57am
Posts: 1

I have been offered a new position in USA, but now HR is struggling with my German Educational BG. All I need is the equivalent of a High School Diploma. In Germany I left the 11th grade of a Gymnasium, I achieved the Z-pruefung for Psychology, and I have completed the Industriekauffrau Ausbildung. Is any of this equivalent to a HS Diploma?

Thank you for your help!

Wed Dec 26 2012, 05:33am
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4
Joined: Thu Jul 08 2004, 06:56am
Location: Kollam, Keralam, INDIA
Posts: 2120

Hello Sebastianherz, the easiest way out will be to do a general educational credential evaluation from a US agency which might cost you anywhere from 50-300 USD. I dont think anyone here understands the German educational levels, but I assume you must have completed high school to get into Pschology or Industrial training.
Another way out will be to take the GED test. Do google search to find out how you can learn and do an online test for the same. Or else you can complete an equivalent high school diploma thru various online classes as well.


Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
Powered by e107 Forum System