Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Fri Jun 29 2012, 06:38am
Anand
Registered Member #3
Hi,
Those who are trying to get general credits in IGNOU under associate studentship. It is the right time to apply for july cycle 2012, last date is july 31st and with fine 14th august is last date. Common prospectus for july 2012 is attached below. Applications are available in the IGNOU regional study centres and it should be submitted in regional study centres, not in other study centres.

[link]

You can choose different school of studies listed in below link.

[link]

The University has a scheme of ‘Associate Studentship’ which provides for a candidate who fulfils the minimum eligibility requirements for the programme under which the course(s) is/are offered, to register for only one course or a limited number of courses, subject to a minimum of 8 credits and maximum of 32 credits. An Associate Student is attached to a Study Centre for counselling, assignment evaluation library facility, etc. The application form provided at the end of the Prospectus (please see Page No.176) 177 can be used for registration. A fee of Rs. 600/- per 8 credit course, or part thereof plus Rs.100/- as registration fee is charged for admission to course(s) under BA, B.Com, B.Sc., BSW and BTS programmes. For the rest of the programmes the fee will be charged on pro-rata basis, i.e. by dividing the programme fee by the number of courses in the programme, plus Rs.100/ - as registration fee.
The minimum and maximum period allowed to Associate students for completion of their course(s) would be six months and two years, respectively. There will be no
separate counselling or lab work schedule for the associate students. They will have to be in touch with the Study Center concerned in order to know the schedule and participate
in the sessions accordingly. Minimum period of six months would be allowed, if the courses opted by the students are up to 16 credits. If the option exceeds 16 credits, the
minimum period would be one year.
Associate students would be permitted to seek admission in any of the admission cycles and to opt the courses that are on offer either in January or July cycle. However, no
counselling and/or lab/practicals would be conducted separately for the Associate Students. In such a case the students would be allowed to avail the counselling/practical
session in the next semester and accordingly the minimum duration would be extended to another six months. However, the maximum duration of two years would remain unchanged. If an Associate student opts for more than 16 credits worth of courses in either of the admission cycles, he/she is not entitled to seek admission in the next cycle unless the prescribed minimum duration is completed, except in the courses of Certificate Programmes. Associate Students are not eligible to seek admission to the courses under the Programmes where the number of seats are limited and/or the admission is done through EntranceTest.
Associate Students are not eligible for the award of any kind of ‘Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree’. They are also not eligible for continuation of study by way of registration for 2nd and/ or 3rd year, as the case may be. “Course Completion Status Card, only will be issued to Associate Students. Change of course is not permitted under the
Associate Studentship scheme Similarly re-admission facility is not extended to associate students. Separate Enrolment Number i.e. ‘ASxxxxxxxxx’ would be allotted to such students. The filled-in forms of ‘Associate Studentship’ are to be sent to the Regional Director concerned. Forms received by any other Office than the Regional Centre concerned would be summarily rejected.

Website
Fri Jun 29 2012, 08:26am
physiojibin
physiojibin
Registered Member #3442

very informative sir, i am already doing BTS(3 year) degree from IGNOU so do i have required general credits ?

Fri Jun 29 2012, 11:27am
Anand
Registered Member #3

hi pysiojibin,
BTS will gain you credits but it will not cover all the general credits you need. You need credits from different subjects like maths, physics, chemistry, life sciences and arts. You can opt for few credits from each subjects, so overall you may get enough general credits for your evaluation.

Website
Sat Jun 30 2012, 05:25am
physiojibin
physiojibin
Registered Member #3442

thanks Anand

Tue Jul 03 2012, 03:02am
Anand
Registered Member #3

i had few queries regarding the credits and i mailed to the regional centre Chennai and in Delhi. this is what they replied.
What is the maximum credit one can obtain in 6 month period? =32 credits

How much is the minimum credit I can opt from each subject? =8 credits

Website
Wed Jul 04 2012, 07:03am
physiojibin
physiojibin
Registered Member #3442

hi anand my contact is [email] can u plz mail me more details about general credits , regards

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF