Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, baskar, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Fri Apr 20 2012, 12:31pm
GOPINATH thanks to everyone who said no.because of them I could do myself-Einstein
Registered Member #3515
CranioSacral therapy
CranioSacral therapy has been shown to be effective for many childhood disorders, including the autistic spectrum of disorders, learning difficulties, hyperactivity, and related problems because of the pioneering work of John Upledger (D.O., F.A.A.O.), in studies and work done at the Centre for Autism in the United States.
Due to the success of the work at the Centre for Autism, Upledger went on to open his own clinic for brain-dysfunctioning children at Michigan State University. Here he received and had positive results with patients suffering from a wide array of problems including paralysis of all types, with causes ranging from birth trauma to cerebral palsy, nerve root compressions, head injuries and spinal cord injuries. Seizure disorders of all types, hyperkinetic (hyperactivity) disorders, attention deficit disorders, dyslexia, dyscalcula, and a wide range of developmental delay problems were also responsive to CranioSacral Therapy. The results demonstrated by Upledger and his team have since been duplicated around the world.
Not everyone with every condition will be responsive to CranioSacral work, but it has been clinically shown to prove helpful in a large number of cases. All cases cited by Upledger reported a minimum of an improved state of wellbeing, and as it is non-invasive and gentle, no harm can be done.

Fri Apr 20 2012, 07:32pm
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

Thanks for the info, Gopinath. Do u follow these therapy, or know anyone who uses it? Here is a discussion we had here few years back on the same: [link]

Fri May 18 2012, 04:12am
cullendsouza
Registered Member #3585

Hi.., CranioSacral Therapy is profoundly relaxing. Most people tend to drift off during the experience, which is good, because the body simply works better relaxed than it does stressed out. Using of cranio sacral and it's gentle, soft, safe touch to encourage people to let go of any stress and tension.

massage therapy calgary nw
physiotherapy clinic

Thu Oct 11 2012, 12:04am
justin kemp
Registered Member #3769

CranioSacral Therapy is an alternative therapy which helps to relax and relieve pain of neck and back. It is a non expensive treatment which provides benefits to patient of all ages. It decreases stress from all types of injuries and helps to relieve pain. It is helpful in the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder by minimizing structural stress and strain that affects the central nervous system.

Mon Oct 22 2012, 03:51am
Ankith
Registered Member #3801

A craniosacral therapy involves the therapist placing their hands on the patient, which allows them to tune into the craniosacral rhythm. In this therapist claim that this treatment modality has the ability to treat mental stress, neck and back pain etc and it helps to relieve pain.
It is deals with all ages.

Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF