Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Physioblasts.Org - India's collaborative physiotherapy community & free learning portal :: Forums :: General Forum :: PhysioWorld News

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>

J.G. Prince, Member of Legislative Assembly (Tamil Nadu), Colachel Constituency, Kanyakumari Distric

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana
Author Post
Thu Apr 12 2012, 08:43am
physiojibin
physiojibin
Registered Member #3442
Dear Physiotherapist,

I have raised five demands of Physiotherapy towards the Budget Session on Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to be held tomorrow (12/Apr/2012).

Please find the attachment in tamil language.

Demands as below:
1. Discussion required to launch the State level Physiotherapy Council, to start the Physiotherapy Unit in the Government Hospitals of every Districts of Tamil Nadu and to appoint Physiotherapist in all Primary Health Centres

2. Discussion required to establish an International level Physiotherapy Center and to make awareness about Physiotherapy at every taluks and Panchayath areas through Television Channels, News Dailies and Free Treatment camps

3. Discussion required to appoint atleast ten Physiotherapist in the Sports training centers at district levels under the Tamil Nadu Sports Development Authority

4. Discussion required to launch Physiotherapy University at statelevel, to establish Government Physiotherapy colleges at all districts, to introduce new techniques on Physiotherapy and develop it through the International Physiotherapist of World Confederation of Physical Therapy at London

5. Discussion required to establish Physiotherapy Unit at Government Hospital, Colachel of Kanyakumari District and appoint full time Physiotherapist
--

In Political Social Service of Indian National Congress,

J.G. Prince,
Member of Legislative Assembly (Tamil Nadu),
Colachel Constituency,
Kanyakumari District.

Off: 'A' Block, No.9-A, M.L.A.'s Residential Complex, Omanthoorar Government Estate, Chennai-. 600002, Tamil Nadu

Res: HEBRON, Kanjiracode, Unnamalaikadai Post, Kanyakumari District, Pin-629155, Tamil Nadu.
Mobile No: 7299663630

Fax No: 044 - 25367626
Email: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

ஏழைகளுடைய நியாயத்தை உண்மையாய் விசாரிக்கிற ராஜாவின் சிங்காசனம் என்றும் நிலைபெற்றிருக்கும். "நீதிமொழிகள் 29:14"

The king that faithfully judgeth the poor, his throne shall be established for ever. "Proverbs 29:14"

Download the Petition Format for Denial of Educational Loan from GOOGLE DOCUMENTS at [link]

Join me at FACEBOOK [link]

Join me at TWITTER [link]

Thu Apr 12 2012, 11:16am
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

The efforts of MLA J Prince should be appreciated. Its good to see such actions taken by an MLA. Demands placed are great ones except that it needs to be understood or detailed how he wants the government to 'introduce new techniques' as well as have Govt. run colleges in every district.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF