Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 AM

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 AM

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 AM

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 PM

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Arun: 04 Mar : 02:01 AM

Happy birthday Boopathi and somasimple

Forums

Physioblasts.Org - India's collaborative physiotherapy community & free learning portal :: Forums :: Community Forum :: Study Abroad

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>

Centralised Application for PT studies in the US- PTCAS.

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Fri Apr 06 2012, 09:39AM
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4
For those who are interested in looking for PT studies in the US, follow the centralised application process (PTCAS).  Refer to the details in their website: "In an effort to simplify the application process for prospective physical therapist (PT) students and to facilitate the admissions process for professional PT educational programs, APTA first launched the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS) on August 1, 2008. PTCAS allows PT applicants to use a single Web-based application and one set of materials to apply to multiple PT programs. PTCAS is a service of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and is administered by Liaison International (LI), an education information technology company located in Watertown, Massachusetts."

Fri Apr 06 2012, 09:51AM
AJIN
DR. (PT)
Registered Member #223

This should be a good think for all those students who apply to multiple universities in the US.
Any disadvantages robin??

Fri Apr 06 2012, 09:54AM
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

Not sure Ajin, havent gone thru it in depth for any comments. But seems like not all institutions have been part of this centralised system.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF