[ ]
[ ]
[ ]


You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?


Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Wed Sep 07 2011, 06:47am
Ram Kodiyatar
Registered Member #3181
Joined: Wed Sep 07 2011, 06:31am
Posts: 1
I have recently passed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy from India and want to go Canada for further study in field of Physiotherapy. So, i have a question that which course would be better for me that can help me in future?? and which colleges are better for that course????

Thu Sep 08 2011, 07:19pm
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4
Joined: Thu Jul 08 2004, 06:56am
Location: Kollam, Keralam, INDIA
Posts: 2120

There is this thread posted an year back about Canadian student visa, please take a look if u havent already : [link] . Havent heard anyone discussing here about any other courses in Canada other than Masters in PT for PTs and i'm not sure about anything else either. But the above thread might help u with some idea about a student visa requirements for Canada.

Tue Dec 20 2011, 10:17pm
Aisha Bennett
Registered Member #3245
Joined: Tue Dec 13 2011, 10:28pm
Posts: 8

Hey Ram

Nowadays for entering into physical therapy profession a baccalaureate degree from an accredited physical therapy program is needed. And you have already completed it, so can get a job easily in any hospital or rehabilitation center. But if you want to continue your education, you can consider the master's degree and doctoral degree programs are available. Master's degree programs would typically take 2 to 2.5 years, while doctoral degree programs last 3 years. I found a site on web http://physicaltherapycolleges.org/ having the list of some colleges which might help you. Also this site has explained the career scopes precisely. After finishing you master's degree you can become board certified in a clinical specialty which would raise opportunities in academia and research fields.

[ Edited Tue Dec 20 2011, 10:17pm ]

Mon Feb 13 2012, 09:15am
Registered Member #3367
Joined: Mon Feb 13 2012, 09:14am
Posts: 1

I think this nice info about Courses in India but I need to know about more if you want that visit below website

List of Courses in India


Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
Powered by e107 Forum System