Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 AM

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 AM

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 AM

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 PM

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Arun: 04 Mar : 02:01 AM

Happy birthday Boopathi and somasimple

Forums

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Sun Jul 24 2011, 06:28AM
BhavnaB
Registered Member #3144
i have completed my BPT in india and i plan to study further in USA. should i get into mpt or hospital management...i am confused because i have heard that the license exam in USA is tough. if i dont clear it after mpt, i am stuck. however with hospital management, even if i dont clear the license exam i may still land up getting a management job. pls correct me if i am mistaken...also how difficult is it for indian students to clear the license exam in USA?? pls help...

Tue Jul 26 2011, 04:54PM
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

NPTE tests ones basic knowledge in PT to determine whether he or she is qualified to the minimal standard required to practice in the US states. It necessarily, do not have to be considered tough if with a decent preparation. An NPTE failure is not the end of ones PT career either!
Earning potential for higher educated PTs are quite good in most of the western countries as well as the chances of finding a job. I am not that sure about the earning potential of one with Hospital management job, but sure that there should be much opportunities available without much hassles. But both remains entirely different fields and have different values; it should depend more on personal choice to decide which way to go!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF