Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, baskar, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Mon Nov 15 2010, 06:33am
Jerusha
Registered Member #2932
I am looking for some orthopaedics - Physiotheraphy topic for my final year project. Most of my topics has been rejected by the university stating that they are done previously by the same year batch.
I am trying in all my ways. Please suggest me

Mon Nov 15 2010, 06:57pm
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

Welcome Jerusha,
U havent hinted which university u r mentioning here, and the topics already being submitted reg ortho. There is no dearth in topics in ortho, it all depends upon u'r interest, time, money and convenience. Still, if you could narrow down to some points of interest somebody here could be able to help you out with some topic suggestions.
good luck Jerusha!

Tue Nov 16 2010, 02:14am
AJIN
DR. (PT)
Registered Member #223

True Jerusha.
Tell us your interests and the most likely patients you will be able to get/see.

Tue Nov 16 2010, 05:41am
Jerusha
Registered Member #2932

am sorry for not giving detail info. I just need topics related to the project am doing. the title should be ortho-physio...

The university is M.G.R, Tamilnadu.

Tue Nov 16 2010, 06:23am
Arun
May I help you?

Registered Member #1

Jerusha, I see you are looking to do this dissertation at the undergraduate level. am I right? Do you mind mentioning us which are the topics that got rejected by the University?

If you don't want to publicly post it you may private message it to any of us.

Tue Nov 16 2010, 06:50pm
Jerusha
Registered Member #2932

Sirs,

I was searching online long time for a right help and now I found a good forum.

I am very thankful to you all in your efforts in helping me out.

I am sorry that I haven't made you clear in my questions.

I am a final year B.P.T student at M.G.R University. The topics I have chosen long ago for the project work are:

1. Effects of I.F.T in relieving neck pain in computer professionals.

2. Effects of Ultrasound therapy in reducing pain in the lateral epicondylitis along with taping technique.

3. Effects of various Isotonic resisted exercise techniques on the strengthening of knee extensor after orthoscopic minesci repair.

4. Analysis between static vs Intermittent traction in the patients with low back pain.

5. Assessment of power grip in relation to different elbow positions.

6. Effects of corrective taping and domestic quadraceips exercise.

7. Assessment of power grip in relation to different wrist positions.

8. Incidence of muscle cutaneous pain syndrome among active and sedentary individuals.

9. Effects of antroposterior glide on joint position in adhesive capsuling of shoulder joint.

10. Effects of post isometric relaxation exercise in reducing hamstring muscle tightness for normal individuals.

From the above topics, my guide suggested me to do

2. Effects of Ultrasound therapy in reducing pain in the lateral epicondylitis along with taping technique.

Recently, we came to know that the above topic is done by students who finished their course on 2010.

To be more specific, as per my guide's instruction most of these topics mentioned above have already been chosen and done by the previous year batch students.

I am interested to do any topic, provided with the time of 6 months approx. The last date of project report submission would be on or before June,2011.

Money : 5000-6000 Rs budget. (excluding taping technique)

Patient availability: It seems I have to decide that after going to some local clinics.

Convenience: Mostly week ends and holidays. As per the college's policy, there is no "On Duty". If I have to do it in week days, I won't be given attendance. so I have to look that too.

Hope I made you clear.

So, I request you to suggest me topics related to orthopaedics - Physiotherapy other than the above listed topics.

Thank you.

Jerusha.

Thu Nov 18 2010, 11:55pm
Arun
May I help you?

Registered Member #1

You did make it clear with this post. I have a topic for suggestion which I'm going to PM you right now. Please look it up and revert back. Hope others might also have their suggestions coming up for you.

Fri Nov 19 2010, 07:25am
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

I like that study no. 10, hope would get a chance to go thru it at some point of time.

I would like to suggest a study done on:
  • assessing the efficiency of isometric quadriceps exercise in osteoarthritic knee.
  • efficiency of appropriate footwear prescription in managing osteoarthritic knee.
Again, Jerusha i would suggest you to sit down and narrow yourself to some topics which would interest you and does make you feel 'what if' or ' why so'. That would be the ideal way to start working on a paper, it will help you make more than we helping with any topics as such.

Sat Nov 20 2010, 02:54am
Anand
Registered Member #3

effects on strenthening the core muscles in LBA

as robin insists, it should be of your wish and there will be something in your mind which makes you to think, distrub to find the answer.take such topic and do it. it should be from you then it will be more intresting to do and make you learn

Website
Sat Nov 20 2010, 05:35am
Jerusha
Registered Member #2932

Thank you so much for your quick reply and suggestions

Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF