Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Physioblasts.Org - India's collaborative physiotherapy community & free learning portal :: Forums :: General Forum :: PhysioWorld News

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>

[poll] Paramedical nd physiotherapy council lapsed

Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana
Author Post
Fri Jan 01 2010, 08:19am
samarth
Registered Member #1969
Is Indian Association Of Physiotherapists Sleeping
Yes

No

It is a sad news that Paramedical nd physiotherapy council lapsed in parliament .
No council is to be formed now nd we still ve no roof or shelter.
wake physios

Website
Sat Jan 02 2010, 10:07am
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

Can u share some more details about the Bill, Samarth ? IAP had been doing things..but was it enough is another matter. There are other groups also working to get this Bill move ahead in the right direction, all have to work together.

Sat Jan 02 2010, 10:18am
samarth
Registered Member #1969

dear robin bill was lapsed in jan 2009 nd iap did not share this news wid any one , nd no one is interested all are sleeping.
now it is pitiable nd worst situation for physiotherapist.
Now bill is lapsed it can be reintroduced wid diffrent name if all PHYSIOTHERAPIST come together nd join nd create a revolution.

Website
Sun Jan 03 2010, 05:40am
AJIN
DR. (PT)
Registered Member #223

what are your sources...any net confirmation???

Sun Jan 03 2010, 06:09am
samarth
Registered Member #1969

dear ajin this i know very earlier nd asked IAP offico for d same wen dey didnt respont so i took action to expose dis and use this stage to tell everyone abt this bill.
sources are
[link]
i m sending u the link u can go thru this its a official website of lok sabha.

Website
Sun Jan 03 2010, 06:09am
samarth
Registered Member #1969

[link]

TITLE : Paramedical and Physiotherapy Central Councils Bill, 2007
MINISTRY IN CHARGE : Health and Family Welfare
YEAR : 2007 or ALL

[ Edited Sun Jan 03 2010, 06:37am ]

Website
Sun Jan 03 2010, 06:38am
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

Thnks Samarth, i had been tryin to update things but was not finding much details.

Sun Jan 03 2010, 06:41am
samarth
Registered Member #1969

this will give u all d details ,
dear robin its a request to all the physios they should now come nd create revolution otherwise we will be placed nowehere.

Website
Mon Jan 04 2010, 04:48am
AJIN
DR. (PT)
Registered Member #223

thank you samarth, there was a talk that during the iap conf there would be a revelation. now i guess the revelation is this.....we should let everyone know about this...

Tue Jan 05 2010, 03:07pm
enlightment
Registered Member #2707

see friends there is a site for hrd/labor/ health bill tracking site named [link] visit it for current status of bill and find out why the bill has been lapsed. however, the lapse is due to the submission of the report asked by the standing committee which is asked to cllear all the disputes aroused in the bill. the site is [link] u can find all relevant details in this site. There is no conflict regarding the stagnant stage of our so call regulatory body who cant defy a physio from practicing even he hasnt registered himself. have a gud day and do sumthing of ur own instead waiting for ur association to do sumthin for u. they r only interested in their power and money. formstion of dental council wasnt easy too yet they r enjoyin a status of free professional with respect and dignity. they proved themselves worth of getting dat position. wake up........or its too late.

Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF