Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, baskar, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Sat Jan 10 2009, 07:33am
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4
Do share ideas regarding the aims, means and its effectiveness in treating a patient in coma for her/his pulmonary efficiency, both if 'On Ventilatory assisstance' and  'Off Ventilatory assisstance'. Also woudl like to hear abut any modifications in case of tracheostomy being done.
 I woudl also like to discuss the effectiveness of chest PT for drainage purposes for a patient in coma with tracheostomy. Which segemtns would everyone be expecting to be congested and to be drained more and is it possible to drain the posterior and lower segments of the lungs in such a patient?
 And what would be ur take on patients with central or peripheral IV lines..any precautions? contraindications?

Thu Jan 15 2009, 07:47am
AJIN
DR. (PT)
Registered Member #223

ROBIN ARE WE TALKING ABOUT PUREY COMATOSE PATIENTS OR VEGITATIVE STATE? OR REDUCED AROUSAL PATIENTS?

Thu Jan 15 2009, 08:16am
Robin

Registered Member #4

Let us assume to be treating a pure comatose patient (GCS 3) here gys.

Sat Jan 17 2009, 11:28pm
AJIN
DR. (PT)
Registered Member #223

robin as far as the patient on ventilator is concerned i think the chest managemant would be as similar as a patient on ventilator who has been paralyzed with parlytic agents.....i think the lower lobes would be more congested......any comments anyone

Tue Jan 20 2009, 07:32am
Robin

Registered Member #4

I too agree with lower lobes to be more congested...and now my query is hw we goin to drain them?

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF