Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Go to page  1 [2]
Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana
Author Post
Sun Nov 30 2008, 10:10pm
praveeni12
Registered Member #197

hai , i was out of town so could not add the link. [link]
Yes its tru that the central coincil will matter the most with respect to the physio.But when u look at the physiotherapy course in Kerala paramedical council website, for the institution to get registered they have to conduct class under ortho dept: with principal being a physiatrist.Course duration is 4years.We won't have much problems if we work outside the govt: machinery.In Govt: medical colleges they will make KPC regisrtation mandatory for the job like KNC regisration required for the nurses even if they have INC regisrtation. There are plenty of vacancies in the general hospitals and taluk hospitals for physio's but govt: has not reported it to the PSC but it can happen any time.THere is lot of politics involved in our community which people from districts far from trivandrum don't know.KPC committe will make sure that the institutions thereby fresh physio's get registered under it.

Go to page  1 [2]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF