Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Physioblasts.Org - India's collaborative physiotherapy community & free learning portal :: Forums :: General Forum :: PhysioWorld News

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>

paramedical and physiotherapy council bill -2007 -Are we protected ! Connecting Physio

Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana
Author Post
Mon Jan 21 2008, 10:27am
first step
Registered Member #1937
kindly log on to [link] to vote against the paramedical and physiotherapy council bill -2007 which will be directly go the many govt officials in central and state level to Stop amending it

[ Edited Mon Jan 21 2008, 08:14pm ]

Mon Jan 21 2008, 08:17pm
Arun
May I help you?

Registered Member #1

[quote]
kindly log on to [link] to vote against the paramedical and physiotherapy council bill -2007 which will be directly go the many govt officials in central and state level to Stop amending it
[/quote1200975326]

Link removed from the post as it can only be seen as an opportunistic effort to popularize a website.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF