Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Go to page  1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Fri Aug 02 2013, 10:08pm
AJphysio
Registered Member #3940

Hi Robin, To be honest they are really slow in responding, I have mailed ([email protected]) them more than 5 times and waited for weeks, I have not received any reply, so made a call directly to them, from then they responded well. If I want to clarify anything I give them a call, they will mail me asap. I have completed my course in 6 weeks (2 course) and they sent the Transcript in a week to FCCPT. I am attaching the detail which they have sent me initially.

thank you for your inquiry. yes, we do currently offer short courses that may be required by FCCPT, ICA, ICD, IERF or any other US credentialing agencies. you may take them in a sit-in regular class or online-based.

we've been catering to PT students who are complying with their credentialing requirements since we started more than 3 years ago. these subjects have been approved by FCCPT and other credentialing office since then, although we have to update them when new courses are being required, and as much as possible, we ask permission first from these credentialing bodies if the subject/s are approved for your deficiency.

we will require for you to submit the following requirements, thru this email:

1. letter of intent - please address it to Ofelia R. Lim, RPT, MHA

Director for Academic Affairs

- kindly indicate the subjects you will enroll in, your current location and any deadlines that you have

2. copy of PT transcripts and diploma

3. copy of credentialing evaluation report, if available

as per your subjects requirements, we do offer the following subjects:
chemistry 1: general/inorganic chemsitry
chemistry 2: organic chemistry
physics 1: general physics
physics 2: applied physics
>> each of the above subjects has been pre-approved with lab parts, and with 5 philippine units or an equivalence of 3.75 US credits towards general education

PT organization/administration
consultation, screening, referral & delegation (CSRD)
>> each has been pre-approved with 3 philippine units or 2.25 US credits towards professional education.

kindly give me the final list of subjects you will be enrolling.

the details on the enrollment and online program as well as the procedures on payment of tuition are as follows:

course modules will be sent to you by the professor assigned thru email.
length of the online program will be depending on the exchange of communications with the student & the professor. but for your information, the allowable time frame by FCCPT, or any credentialing body, is at least 2 months of study. your course duration will depend on what course and how many course/s you will enroll in to.

once you have paid for the fees, you will be referred to the professor assigned for the subjects you have enrolled in. please send the fees thru our bank coordinates or thru remittance services available in your area. tuition fee for online class is $400.00/subject. Please exclude service charge/s.

bank payment details:
BPI (bank of the philippine islands) - Ma. Clara/Banawe branch

acct name: Ricardo N. Lim &/or Ofelia R. Lim &/or Ana Paula R. Lim DBA P.R.I. Medical Center

acct number: 1974-0083-23 (dollar acct)

additional bank-to-bank transaction information:

address of the bank: 87 Ma. Clara St. corner Banawe St., Quezon City Philippines
SWIFT CODE (BPI): BOPIPHMM
address of Dr. Lim (residence): 48 New Jersey St., New Manila, Quezon City Philippines

for miscellaneous fees:
documentation cost per transcript: $6.00
documentation per course syllabus: $4.00
mailing/courier fee per location: $36.00

kindly attach & send to me thru email the proof of transaction, for bank verification purposes.

additional instructions: kindly inform your credentialing agency that you will enroll on the subjects you are requesting with the PRI Credentialing Program before making any payments. if you have already registered with them, you may contact the evaluators/consultants of your intention to enroll with us.

if you have further questions, feel free to email me again.

thank you and best regards.

Charmaine C. Tababan, PTRP
Coordinator
PRI Credentialing Program
Philippine Rehabilitation Institute
Foundation, Inc.
#56 Banawe Street, Quezon City
1114 Philippines

[email]
[link][/color]

Thu Dec 05 2013, 07:24pm
Sepy_marmar
Registered Member #3994

hi AJPhysio.. me too have emailed the PRI my letter of intent and requirements to the PRI. But sad to say that even if i have followed up my application.. still they have not replied to me yet. It's been a month following it up but I don't really understand why they have not process my request. I have already wasted 1 month waiting. tsk, tsk.

Mon Feb 17 2014, 08:33pm
meggi2112
Registered Member #4017

Hi AJ Physio

I did emails lots of time but no reply. can u provide there contact number so can call them.

Sun Mar 23 2014, 08:53am
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

This is the contact details for PRI, Philipines. Please post an update if anyone has had recent success in contacting them for credit courses. 
PRI,
#56 Banawe Street,
Quezon City, Philippines
Tel. Nos. (+63.2) 712-9721 & 743-7592
Email:  [email protected]
Online contact form: http://prifnet.com/contact

Tue Sep 23 2014, 03:58am
jacobadom
Registered Member #4077

Nice Post...If you are looking for best physical therapist in Denver please visit cacc-pt.com . Cacc-pt is the best physical Therapy provider in Denver.

Fri Jan 09 2015, 02:27pm
lavender
Registered Member #3047

Can anyone tell me from where I can do legal and ethic aspects for PT course at lesser fees?

Tue Feb 03 2015, 10:49pm
mzzzza
Registered Member #4121

Hello, I am trying to contact the Philippine Rehabilitation Institute Foundation, Inc., PRI College of Sciences, but I am a little hastened to deal with them, I wonder if there is anyone who dealt with them who can share the experience with the rest of us? thanks

Thu Feb 05 2015, 05:39am
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

Hello Mzzzza, once you get on phone with them, things would go more easy and faster. Its all about getting them on the line. And be ready with a wide opened ear as their English slang might sometimes a bit harder than how we do it.

Thu Mar 26 2015, 10:07am
lonely
Registered Member #4135

In Philippine Rehabilitation Institute is a school of Trash, even the Behavior and attitude of the PT staff are totally sucks! They're not professional. I assure you.

More likely, there always an under table conversation between you and the staff on the registrar. So, expect higher tuition fees.

Go to page  1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF