Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Go to page  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Sat Aug 04 2012, 06:11pm
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

Thanks for the info Manoj, can u provide more details on the same..couldnt find much from the link you provided.

Sat Aug 04 2012, 10:11pm
Manoj555
Registered Member #3726

This is Dr.Rathna kumar Physiotherapist from Hyderabad, India. We group of the physiotherapist are planned to Start this course with all permissions from USA and INDIA government. If you are will to join our group, show interest by register you names at [link][link]

Website
Sun Aug 05 2012, 03:32pm
Robin

Registered Member #4

Good to hear Rathna Kumar, and good luck ahead with your plans and programs. If successful it should help a lot of PTs. And would you be able to let us know why you would need permission from the governments and if so what kind of permissions?

Tue Aug 07 2012, 01:26am
Manoj555
Registered Member #3726

Robin wrote ...

Good to hear Rathna Kumar, and good luck ahead with your plans and programs. If successful it should help a lot of PTs. And would you be able to let us know why you would need permission from the governments and if so what kind of permissions?

Hi Robin,
fist i am asking you apology me. please not to ask the process of permissions. untill i reach USA and well settled, i never disclose this information. any one except my group.
This is Dr.Rathna kumar, this is not a consultancy, this course is precious to me, because i am the first beneficiary from this course. This is 100% not for profit programme. because i have zeal to work in USA as a Physiotherapist only. due to reach this ambition my self studied and understated the USA Educational and professional views. Am as a single i cannot do any thing to reach my goal so that i need minimum number of PTs to join in my gourp. every one pt in india looking for some one come and lift him. but the fact is no one come to lift you. So you have to make a path your self. along with me my group also benefit. so please be a group all the pts. don't be a single one. i reached almost my number it will closed soon. we are not allow no one to join your group. this is only applicable to those who are want to practice Physical therapist as a H1B in USA only.
This is possible only now or never
Still i am waiting for those who want to join in my Group are "hearty welcome".
any one want to join in my group, please see the link www.grkgroup.99k.org

[ Edited Thu Aug 09 2012, 09:05am ]

Website
Sat Aug 11 2012, 09:15am
binmath
Registered Member #607

Hi,
I read some articles related to credentials in USA and interacted with some physios there.

What i understood is FCCPT needs General Credits of 60 and Professional Credits of 90 for type 1 certification.The need is different for different states for licensure but for TYpe 1 certification,which is needed for immigrant status it is mandatory as of now.
But in some states like New York some time back doesn't needed General Credits for applying to FSBT for licensure.The credit variability is only to write licensure.

When you are doing courses in private institutes you had to make sure whether the course work is accepted and approved by FCCPT.Other wise all the money and effort goes waste.

Recently FCCPT made it clear in their site that courses done through COMMIT is not accepted by FCCPT.

Previously there was type 2 certification,which is stopped since sept 2009.So make sure before you try some course work and decisions

Sat Aug 11 2012, 11:35am
Manoj555
Registered Member #3726

binmath wrote ...

Hi,
I read some articles related to credentials in USA and interacted with some physios there.

What i understood is FCCPT needs General Credits of 60 and Professional Credits of 90 for type 1 certification.The need is different for different states for licensure but for TYpe 1 certification,which is needed for immigrant status it is mandatory as of now.
But in some states like New York some time back doesn't needed General Credits for applying to FSBT for licensure.The credit variability is only to write licensure.

When you are doing courses in private institutes you had to make sure whether the course work is accepted and approved by FCCPT.Other wise all the money and effort goes waste.

Recently FCCPT made it clear in their site that courses done through COMMIT is not accepted by FCCPT.

Previously there was type 2 certification,which is stopped since sept 2009.So make sure before you try some course work and decisions

What you said is, You are hundred percent correct sir, Any private institute course work does not valued for FCCPT . the same way The COMMIT institute does not valued.
But what we are going to starting GEC course work is under recognition process. Because I know the complete process as i am a Physiotherapist.
for more details [link]

Website
Sat Aug 11 2012, 04:19pm
Robin

Registered Member #4

Good to hear that you are planning good, Rathna Kumar. As Binmath pointed out, there had been issues regarding recognition of courses by the US evaluation boards. I havent seen what kind of certificate COMMIT provided to the students, But i was aware that they had courses recognised by few different universities in India. If the US boards did not recognise those courses, then it could be due to different reasons, maybe who knows - a business motive considering the FCCPT now has its own project called PLAN.

Sat Aug 11 2012, 09:29pm
Manoj555
Registered Member #3726

Robin wrote ...

Good to hear that you are planning good, Rathna Kumar. As Binmath pointed out, there had been issues regarding recognition of courses by the US evaluation boards. I havent seen what kind of certificate COMMIT provided to the students, But i was aware that they had courses recognised by few different universities in India. If the US boards did not recognise those courses, then it could be due to different reasons, maybe who knows - a business motive considering the FCCPT now has its own project called PLAN.

No its not like that, there is no business motive considering the FCCPT. there is a process to recognizing the course work by FCCPT any ware from the world. We follow the same process from INDIA.

Website
Wed Aug 15 2012, 04:44am
Anandpt
Registered Member #3050

Please understand that, COMMIT is not degree or general credit granting or issuing institute,COMMIT only enrolls students seeking general credits to different Indian University recognized by UGC and DEC.
COMMIT have their centre at Hyderabad,my known friends had already completed the courses through them,and were accepted by FCCPT.
The notice displayed on FCCPT website,is answer in general to Indian students,who ask questions like... Are "CREDITS from COMMIT" are valid for FCCPT/accepted by FCCPT ?....
off course,the very answer is NO.
PLEASE GIVE your attention that students do mistake in asking the questions to FCCPT.
All credits obtained with HELP/GUIDANCE from COMMIT are issued from either KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY or/and MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY,and this information is openly and voluntarily provided by COMMIT staffs,on telephonic interview.
Also with extra payment of Rs. 1000 ,one can make arrangement with COMMIT,so that OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT are provided to FCCPT, when it is required during TYPE 1 or Educational credit evalution.

All above information is acquired by me as per my continuous correspondence with FCCPT and COMMIT,in last week.

Regards.
Anand PT

Wed Aug 15 2012, 05:42am
Robin

Registered Member #4

Good to hear a clearer picture on COMMIT, Anand, and thank you. What i knew was that COMMIT made students undergo courses form different universities and i was wondering why it was not accepted by the FCCPT. I wasnt sure what kind of certificate the students got in the end, if they had the certificates and transcripts from those universities then it had to be accepted by the evaluating boards. But if COMMIT provided a certificate and transcript under 'COMMIT' then there could be issues as i do no think they are recognised bodies in India to impart any education or issue certificates ( unless they got some permission recently).
And would you be able share a copy of successful completion of credential evaluation certificate of someone who entirely did their courses in India and had some of them through COMMIT, maybe after striking of the name and ID number of the copy.
Anyway, its a great information and clarification..., thank you again!

Go to page  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF