Welcome

Username:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

physicaltherapy: 05 Feb : 06:54 pm

Is there anyone who has gone through CWT6 or type 1 evaluation with FCCPT?
If so, kindly let me know from where can the following deficiencies be fulfilled?
1. History
2. Systems Review
3. Findings that warrant referral
4. Supervision of support staff
5. Documentation

nani: 28 Sep : 04:31 am

plz pleasec tell me where to do phd in india

Nikhilphysio: 02 Jun : 03:55 am

I am working as physiotherapist in Shalby hospital ahmedabad for 4 years. I have passed out from Rajiv gandhi university of health and sciences Bangalore. I want to apply for Newzealand physiotherapy board registration so anyone there from India who got registered as physiotherapist in new zealand please help me.

Arun: 10 May : 12:36 am

Hi Priyank, welcome. Feel free to go through these forum threads returned by search [link]

Priyank: 09 May : 10:28 pm

Hi..need advice. What are the options in Australia after MPT?

Forums

Physioblasts.Org - India's collaborative physiotherapy community & free learning portal :: Forums :: General Forum :: Comments and Suggestions

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>

[poll] NEED CHANGES TO BE DONE IN DR.M.G.R MEDICAL UNIVERSITY

Go to page  [1] 2 3
Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
Sat Jun 11 2005, 01:18am
Chandersekar Guest

DO WE NEED CHANGES TO BE DONE IN DR.M.G.R MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FOR OUR PROGRESSION IN FEILD OF PHYSIOTHERAPY

YES

NO

You do not have the required permissions to vote in this poll

Votes: 11
Respected viewers
The students of physios are really suffering in the colleges that are affliated to
DR.M.G.R MEDICAL UNIVERSITY.CHENNAI
This is based on their system of education'I mean saying that the physiotherapist are totally detoriated in the field of medicine inspite of this I think there is no necessity of having tough system
PHYSIOTHERAPY STUDENTS have break system in 2nd,4th,7thand8th;but the degree of medicine it self has two breaks and they have 6 months for one year but for physios the sem is for 6 months and break period is also 6 months,PAPERS of 2nd 4th 7th 8th physiology, anatomy,biomechanics,neuro, cardio and community medicine were out of portions
Also the university is really worst for its correction of papers we mean that all good studying students fail .students who tell that they will fail will pass and viceversa for the the students who say they will pass
So, kindly tell all physiotherapies wheather we need change from the university for our betterment
FOR STUDENTS WE NEED REVALUATION PROCESS BOTH FOR U.G AND P.G

Sat Jun 11 2005, 01:19am
Anonymous Guest

OF COURSE YES THESE UNIVERSITIES SHOULD BE BOLDLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR THEIR IRRESPONSIBILITIES

Sat Jun 11 2005, 01:46am
Anonymous Guest

Iam a student(medico) of the college affliated to DR M.G.R MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
I really tell it is the worst university in the world
I really appreciate the work of chandersekar
"HAT'S OFF TO YOU MAN"

Sat Jun 11 2005, 02:19am
imman
Registered Member #237

EXCELLENT!!! Really most appreciable this sort of university shouldnt need changes but should be dissolved

Sat Jun 11 2005, 08:45am
Robin
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

i do undrstand that chandrasekhar..and that was a nice work! the changes canot be brought back unless thers is a united approach from the comunity! for that we need a council! an asociatiomn..like iap should try and focus on issues liek this than mostly spending time on isues like seminars and meetings alone! we need a comuntiy behind to talk and make changes! definetilye this will be ther in my chandrshekar..we can discuss about it!

Sat Jun 11 2005, 09:09am
AJIN
DR. (PT)
Registered Member #223

YOU SAID IT LIKE A PRO ROBIN...
IAP HAS TO REALLY COME FORWARD TO CHANGE THE SITUATION OF THE STUDENTS WHO ARE STUDYING HARD AND FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE UNIVERSITIES..
IS THE IAP REALLY DOING ANYTHING FOR THE UNIVERSITIES OR TO THE COLLEGES WHICH HAQV IAP AFFILIATION ...
WELL I REALLY HAV TO ASK WHY SHOULD A COLLEGE HAV AN IAP RECOGNITION???
THOSE WHICH DONT HAV IAP RECOG THE STUDENTS HAV TO WRITE AN EXAM TO BE A MEMBER SO WHATS THE USE OF THE COLLEGE HAVING THE RECOGNITION......
THE SECRETARY OF THE ASSOCIATION IS FROM TN WHY DONT V APPROACH HIM AND ASK HIM ABOUT THE PLIGHTS OF THE STUSENTS AT MGR UNIVERSITY.
DISCUSS WE MUST ABOUT THIS PROB.

Sat Jun 11 2005, 09:56am
Robin

Registered Member #4

that is a nice way to ajin..approaching him and making him aware would be a nice step!

Sat Jun 11 2005, 10:22am
Arun
May I help you?

Registered Member #1

Although it is worth discussion here I doubt about the genuinity of it.....

So it is hard distinguish if some vested interests play part in this....

What makes me to say this is that all the persons who posted this message posses the same IP although the last one differs but I am sure it too is from the same network...

If you really want to get your questions to be answered please sign up at the site with a valid e-mail address. I am closing this forum until then to prevent further impose...........

Sun Jun 12 2005, 05:49pm
Arun
May I help you?

Registered Member #1

I have opened this thread.... just to convey the person who posted this thread that it shall be better off if you couls first sign up to the site and then post....

And there i no point in forcing genuinity of an issue...

Tue Jun 14 2005, 01:09am
Robin

Registered Member #4

chandreshekar..where r u? and as arun has said , chandrshekar..u dont have to work hard to bring in a response from the site..u can do it as everyone else do it here..still, hats off to u man..ha..ha.! did u contact the secretary who is from tn? try moving hte better way..try to put the matter infront of the university hte way they would be pleased and would give a really nice thought about the students plight! if that doesnt work out, we can think about other means..we r with u chandrashekar, aims and !means do matter here ..so move along the right path

Go to page  [1] 2 3  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF