Physioblasts.Org : India's Online Physiotherapy Community & Info. Portal :: Forums :: Community Forum :: Career Abroad :: Career in the US

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Has anyone got transcript from Dr.MGR medical University in recent times?
Moderators: Arun, Boopathi, Robin, Diana, AJIN, MDK-Physio
Author Post
kavithajawahar
Wed Sep 16 2015, 11:30AM
Registered Member #4190
Hi,
I graduated from saveetha college in 2001,most of my friends got their transcripts through college but since saveetha is changed to a deemed university now,i was asked to get the transcript from the university.Has anyone got the transcript from MGR medical university in recent times,how long does it take to get the transcript?Do they accept to fill the forms to send it to FCCPT?
Also,Do we need to get attestation of mark sheets from university or from the college?

Thanks,
Kavitha

Sponsored Links

Robin
Sat Oct 03 2015, 08:03AM
This post has been thanked 2 times
Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

Registered Member #4

Attestation of marksheets can be done by the college but ideally has to be from the Board who issued it, here Dr MGR University. One can also have a consolidated marksheet and have it signed by the University.
To get FCCPT forms signed by the University, preferably it would be better to have someone go to the University and have it signed and send back from there. Unless something have changed recently and that they are good in timely completion of tasks. I'm sorry, I havent done it recently, so cant comment much.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF